When it comes to holiday crafting I am one for using what you have. Thanksgiving is next week and man, it’s the season whether we like it or not! Today I want to share 5 of my currently most beloved AND used stamps. I’m not someone who is once and done with her stamps. No way! Mine get used. and used some more. and then more for good measure. Note that links used are affiliate links there is no extra cost or anything – and no obligation to click of course- but if you happen to use them it does help support the site. I’m linking to EllenHutson.com today – one of my favorite sites to order from as the team ships super quick and has a wide selection of stamps & mediums in stock. You’ll be hearing me support small business a lot always – stay tuned for some other top 5 posts coming with favorite artisans and such. Oh but I’m getting ahead of myself!
Let’s talk holiday stamps.
- Elf stamp set (Ellen Hutson exclusive set) not only taps into my love of the movie Elf, but is just a lot of fun to play with!
- Lawn Fawn Unicorn set is everything my inner child ever wanted. Budget friendly, cute, and so much fun to combine with sequins, buttons, and dimensional elements!
- This sentiment set by Hero Arts & Kelly Purkey is just what I needed! Brand new and already so in love. I can’t say enough good things about sentiment stamps that are wood mounted. My favorite.
- At just $6, this Wplus9 holiday hugs stamp is just what I need this year. I used this a lot last year, and I’ll be bringing it back for more!
- Avery Elle hits the sweet spot with this Merry Christmas stamp. There are 2 ways to word the sentiment and of course optional gifts to color – I like that for a small set there are a lot of options.
And finally, honorable mention to this Tim Holtz trees + sentiments set. I don’t have this set yet – but I think I need it with all those lovely trees plus fantastic and useful sentiments.
How about you? What are your favorite stamps? Any you just can’t do holiday crafting without?
I’ll be sharing my guide to holiday card making, ideas for gift giving, and so much more over the next few weeks – so please do stay tuned!