I just sat down and caught myself up on days 2&3 of the Tim Holtz online class. I highly recommend it. Here are 5 personal observations and lessons learned tonight.
– I just won’t ever love the way loads of alcohol ink colors look together on any project I make.
– I’m glad I get to visit an awesome store this weekend. I need some new colors of archival and some of this stamping paper.
– I want to play more with watercolor effects
– I don’t need to try all his ideas. Watching and learning is great, as is another perspective.
– making a small tag ring for the things I do try is fun and quick. Also the creative outlet without too much thinking (just mimicking his techniques) is a great warm up to an evening of craftiness.