So a few weeks ago I got this e-mail from the ever awesome Stacy Julian, and she asked me to take part in a blog blitz. I needed to take 10 photos, put them in a mini album, and share on my blog on October 1. Of course I knew right away my answer would be HECK YES!!! You may have seen me post a photo of this little bazzill album… and then Monday I posted these photos.
Ten photos that happened between sept 17-28. Ten photos that capture where I’m at right now, and things I love. I took them all and put them into my teenie bazzill album. I am still working on adding more journaling, and so the lighting is BAD, but I don’t want to wait till morning to photograph it! All the stickers are Heidi Grace’s Reagans closet line.
I was worried at first that it’d be too darn small. That I couldn’t work that teenie. Then I decided to go ahead and make my photos cropped (before printing out on a single sheet of paper) 1″ squares. Simple, easy, quick.
Everyday joy and life right now.
and full of love.
I will keep this in my purse and have it with me always.
now that I’ve shared my book, I share Stacy’s challenge with you all:
You have everything you need right now to be vibrant and fully engaged in the creative process. Join me and many other scrapbookers in a challenge to “Give Yourself a Present”
• Snap ten photos of your life right now.
• Compile these photos in a really small mini-album
• Keep or carry this album with you (in your desk drawer or purse) for one year.
• Promise to glance through the album every time you stumble upon it or pull it from your purse.
• On October 1st, 2009, create a scrapbook page about your experience. Don’t worry, I’ll blog and help you remember!
ETA: Be sure to check out Stacy’s blog for a list of all the other scrapbookers participating!