I’ve noticed that dog themed supplies tend to come and go in batches – and since growing this dog pack of mine I’m always on the hunt! Today I want to share some new favorites, long time loves, and favorite past projects too. Note some affiliate links are used in this post.
Four past favorite dog inspired projects:
Here’s a video + card I did featuring Tim’s Crazy dogs. Still love this set!
Dog Bone Wreath – an all time fave project!
Another Tim Crazy dogs project – this time layered stamping with ScanNCut.
That time I got emotional over ribbon? Scrappy’s tiny puppy scrapbook page.
Tim’s “Crazy dogs” are an obvious favorite. When it comes to long time favorite dog supplies what I really love is:
- hearts of all sizes, colors, and textures
- paw print anything
- metallic accents (glitter, sequins, buttons, brads… anything!)
Like all themes, I believe in mostly sticking to “no theme” product. I like neutral/any theme products for the bulk of my creating. I find that it works better for me – then I add in a few sprinkles of themed fun.
Speaking of theme fun – it’s no coincidence my pet kit with 28 Lilac Lane is all neutrals! Works with any color you want. You can find this for sale at stores including Ellen Hutson (here’s a link) online. Of course my own embellishment kit is a favorite – but what else?
- Doodlebug dog paper + stickers. Too cute and way fun – here’s a scrapbook.com link to check it out.
- Waffle Flower dog + flower stamps? Yes please! Ellen Hutson has them in stock here. (pictured below)
- MFT makes a lot of dog stamps – Pictured below is one of mine (sorry – can’t find a link!!).
- Doodlebug washi tape (scrapbook.com)
- You never can go wrong with Lawn Fawn for cute stamps of ANY kind (available at most online and many local shops now)
I love when something is unexpected, has a cute detail, or if I just think I’ll really enjoy using it. I love having a pack of dogs in real life, and a pack of dog supplies to play with in my crafting!
Also pictured above is a Penny Black Stamp (new to me – haven’t tried it yet!) and stickers from a “dog days” kit available at Create with Rebecca. I *love* her kits! They’re such fun and include her own artwork which is so special to me. Check her out here!
I’ve told you a good deal of my favorites – what are yours? If you’ve got a different animal favorite I’d love to hear that too. When it comes to animals – I love them all big and small!