This time we are in, it is so uncertain and so much is bad news. It has taken me this long (about 3 weeks from when I began distancing and isolating) to clear the mental fog enough to talk about it, to in earnest turn my productivity around! This article serves 2 purposes:
First, a place to let you know my creative plans and where to find me over the future weeks. Secondly, to provide a round up to some resources anyone scrapbooking new or diving back in might want:
- Starting and prepping an album
- Scrapbooking 101 series
- Pocket Page Scrapbooking
- Project Hawaii (finishing a scrapbook)
- Vacation Scrapbooking
I will be adding to this article as I come up with more links, or think of more to add to. That said, if you’re looking for some help, inspiration, or creative ideas here is where you can find me:
- 5 days a week videos to Instagram TV (@craftwithmay)
- 5 days a week same videos post to Facebook (@craftwithmay)
- Tuesdays “Live” on the Brother Crafts Facebook page, as one of their craft ambassadors I’m hosting a show!
- 2-3 new YouTube tutorials posted (project tutorials)
Want to know what else I’m going to be doing? Read on!
I haven’t 100% set myself on what will go which day, but here is the list of what I’ll be working on and featuring:
- Scrapbooking (on Saturdays)
- Card Making
- Art Journaling/Mixed Media
- Sewing/Embroidery/Cross Stitch
- Jewelry/Kids Crafts/Home Decor
Got requests? Need help? Just let me know! I’m here, and I’m happy to help uplift and inspire my fellow creatives. Any time – just give me a shout!