When I saw this stamp set I knew I HAD TO HAVE IT. If you know me at all you know I adore all things Elf (movie) and regularly quote Buddy. So the chance to make a swirly twirly gumdrop of a card was too much to resist – even if it is only September!
My technique for the card was simple:
- Stamp sentiment in white, then emboss with white powder.
- Stamp everything else with embossing ink + use black powder and heat set.
- Use Clean Color (Zig) pens or any watercolor really and color it up
- Heidi Swapp Gold mist + some rhinestones and do-dads to finish things up
- Stitch to red cardstock and it’s done!
I had so much fun with this one – I want to make a lot more projects with the wee elf + his candy stash. I couldn’t resist the early (out of season) share! With the way my schedule is though, the holidays will be here before we know it and all us crafters know it’s best to spread out the making season so it stays fun and doesn’t overwhelm our December!
3 thoughts on “Candy is my favorite.”
So cute! Funny. That’s a great stamp set. I love your cards. (Still hearting over that orange from yesterday). 🙂 michelle t
Way, way, WAYYYYYY cute card May!! :o)
Too too cute! Love the stamps and all your colouring
Comments are closed.