New ink colors, stamps, stencils, and dies? OH YES!! Simon has been busy and new products are here!
I created a card with the dot stencil, uncle and tag dies, and a birthday stamp that are all new.
1. Use glossy gel medium on white cardstock with the dot stencil, let dry.
2. Apply distress inks to background, and splatter with water.
3. Die cut tags as well as uncle. Use embossing powder on “uncle” to add dimension.
4. Stitch the piece with the dots to background.
5. Stamp ‘happy birthday’, add brads and tags and uncle to finish!
Love this color palette and these new tags are definitely a favorite already. So much potential!
All of the new goodies can be found in the Simon Says Stamp shop – check it out! Oh yes, and there is more…
Prize alert! Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a goody bag to one commenter on every blog in the hop. That’s 17 different chances to win! The giveaways for the goody bags will close at 6:00pm EST on Thursday February 27, 2014. A complete winners list will be posted on the Simon blog on Friday February 28, 2014.