This week we are loving on all things related to stamping! It’s totally up to you and there are soooo many ways you could tie your project into this week’s challenge! Simon is, as always, offering a generous $50 voucher that will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries each week. Join the fun by creating a project this week – and for your chance to win a $50 voucher you should hop on over and join in the challenge here.
What did I make? I went super inky + some new stamp goodness for a card.
1. On thick cardstock set doily stencil and ink with various colors. Then coat with glossy gel medium and let dry.
2. Die cut cardstock heart, stamp with star and word stamps. Then ink the whole heart and edge with brown ink. Set aside.
3. Paint metal word accent, let dry. Then scratch away (use sanding paper) the paint leaving paint only in the letters indentations.
4. Once dry, take that cardstock that was stenciled and rub lightly with distress ink. Wipe away any excess.
5. Assemble card by placing the stenciled paper (with torn edges) onto cardstock. Then add washi tape, heart, metal accent, and stitch ribbon into place as a finishing touch.
Have a great (crafty) week!