Use any ink in some way?! Oh the possibilities!
I decided to marry two of my favorites: Distress Ink and Hero Arts Shadow Ink pads. All this card took was those inks, paper, and stamps. (and a smidgen of thread) to make this card. LOVE making cards like this!
1. Use Hero Shadow Inks to stamp the background (grey text), set aside. Then use shadow inks on white cardstock for the seal, leaves, and acorn. Cut these all out.
2. Stamp with distress ink the woodgrain stamp onto white paper.
3. Keep those distress inks out – and get a foam blending tool. Use brown to ink all over the background with text, flick with water and dry, then tear edges and dot with gold paint.
4. Assemble card! Background + cardstock strip + woodgrain background adhered together then mist with perfect pearls mist. Add a circle (hand cut) from cardstock and set n place.
5. Add the circle (hand cut, in my case) sentiment using foam adhesive. Also – if you’re so inclined rough those edges up with your scissors for a distressed look. Then attach the leaves and acorn, and stitch things into place. Once all of this is done adhere onto a standard (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) card!
and boom! One card ready to go.
Well… ok. Maybe it was less “boom” and more “3 episodes of New Girl later… it was done!” but you get the idea.
Simon is, as always, offering a generous $50 voucher that will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries each week. For your chance to win a $50 voucher you should hop on over and join in the challenge here.