Here’s a project I created that was first seen in the Tim Holtz Idea-ology booth at CHA…
Take a $1 notebook from the craft store that has a nice thick chipboard-like cover.
Combine with your crafting stash.
Create a notebook that is all your own.
- Avoid loose bits on the front. Use good liquid adhesive to really seal stuff down.
- To color the edge of paper, use ink and rub along edges before decorating. I did this with tumbled glass distress ink.
- You can apply paper to cover with dry adhesive along very edge of ALL sides, as well as center. Be generous!
- Cut off most of the excess paper, then use sanding block to get the bits off and rough up the edges.
- Cover inside of covers with paper when finished.
- re-color metal with alcohol ink, paint, or embossing powder.
- Sometimes simple is good. Especially if you use a very busy paper!
Supplies [images link to Simon Says Stamp on-line store]: