Confessions from my studio:
- my room is still a total mess. I’ve yet to clean up from the class I taught on July 17
- I bought some new goodies, thus breaking both my ‘no new’ rule + my ‘no new until it’s clean’ rules. I lack discipline.
- Writing up articles for scrapbook update about new stuff isn’t helping. You can check out my articles here: http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/author/mayflaum/
- I just found a craft knife I misplaced (and replaced) over a year ago.
- Rebecca’s birthday gifts are buried somewhere in here, and I don’t think she’ll be ok with belated presents…
In other less “geez May, you’re a mess!” news, I’m guesting over at the BPS blog today (www.bigpicturescrapbooking.typepad.com) –
two new (fun) simple projects from me… hope you enjoy!
Feel free to share your scrapbook confessions, or crafting in general confessions here. It’s ok. I’m a very flawed friend.