Tomorrow my class at Big Picture starts – and I really hope you’ll join me!
You can find info here: http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/adventureskits.php – and if you have any questions please feel free to ask here or e-mail me at mflaum @ comcast . net
I did a guest post over at the Big Picture blog this morning – and as promised there here’s a “how to” on my layout inspired by week #2 of class:
1. All you need is:
* 12×12 sheet patterned paper
* 8 1/2 x 9 piece of paper (patterned or solid – corners rounded and edges inked)
* Four photos: 2 that are 3 x 5 (portrait) , and 2 that are 3 x 4 (landscape)
* 1 x 10″ strip orange cardstock (pleated)
* stickers, tags (or paper cut approx 2 x 3), and buttons and rhinestones or other small embellishments
2. Place the piece of patterned paper with photos placed on top of it onto the background paper.
3. Place the pleated paper and stitch into place.
4. Add in tags, stickers, and embellishments to taste.
You can use ANY products in my class – substitutions are totally welcome and I hope that you join me to have fun scrapbooking the rest of 2009 away! Busy times or not – you’ll have a great time. Something I really work hard on in my classes is to make the content useable long after the class is over so you can work at your own pace.
Since you now have access to all the class materials forever – even after class ends – this is more true than ever!
I’m excited – and I’ll be back soon to chat more. Have a great day!!!