* Fairies are tiny, so why are the fairies at disneyland grown-up size? That was scary!
* Cotton candy rules.
* Wearing a princess (or fairy) dress just makes everything more fun!
* Thunder Mountain and Matterhorn seemed like good ideas at the time, but I ended up very scared and I’ll try again when I’m a grown up (like maybe 7 years old)
* Sleeping Beauty likes pink (like me). I like her but sometimes I get shy with princesses. (Becca wore my old cinderella dress. She’s a cute baby)
* One stuffed animal isn’t enough. I wanted so many! Darn mommy and daddy for making me pick just one!!!
* I miss Disneyland already.
11 thoughts on “Disneyland, E’s take:”
Too cute! She & I have the same opinion about cotton candy Lol.
Your girls look so cute in their princess dresses!
Sneaky, May! That was a smart move, though. If I knew you were gone (and I knew were you lived) I might have raided your Scrap supplies!
Your Princesses are so cute… I hope you got a good picture of one of them wearing the Minnie hat you made over. That turned out great!
So fun! Makes me want to go back already!
Very fun photos. It looks like you had lots of fun!!
Adorable as always! Funny the way kids think!
So funny! Love the photo of you with the princesses!
Adorable pictures May and love the journaling and I miss it too.
Ohhh i wannnnnted to gooooo 🙁 I’ve still never been and it’s only a 12 hour drive for me.. Looks like your ladies had a BLAST and the photos are great! bet you can’t wait to get them into pages! 🙂
I have to agree with Miss E….cotton candy does rule!!!
Cute photos!!! We are going at the end of May…totally can’t wait. Glad you got your mojo back.
May, you look fantastic!!
Comments are closed.