1. We were all still on speaking terms (and happy) on the plane ride home. This = vacation win.
2. It was a totally magical trip. Ok, there were a few less than magical moments but not much – and we didn’t dwell.
3. Big Hero 6 = movie I strongly recommend. AWESOME. I wouldn’t watch it aboard a cruise ship like we did (where the theater was so full it sent me into full “oh crap I’m on a boat in the middle of the ocean and can’t escape all these people” mode) – but still. Most excellent movie and message. Also: waiting in line to meet the dynamic duo from this movie? worth every minute.
4. I didn’t keep up with my vacation journal. Shockingly… just no time to do so!
5. I don’t mind. In fact, it’s inspiring a new online class…
6. I came home to Christmas everywhere. ACK! I will be off list making and preparing to prepare…
quite a few of you have expressed an interest in more details of trip/suggestions/etc… so I think I’ll do a mini-series over the next few weeks and sprinkle those posts in among normal crafty posts.
It’s good to be home!