It’s never cool and the leaves don’t turn colors – but that doesn’t mean I don’t love fall! In fact I think living somewhere that fall = slightly less hot than summer just makes me appreciate all things fall even more! So here are five crafty favorites of mine for this season:
- My #1 favorite right now are the candy corn stamps from Lawn Fawn! Here is an affiliate link to Scrapbook.com where you can find them. Too cute!
- Amber Moon is a great line by Prima – I love these colors and the designs! Perfect for fall and beyond. I am always looking for things with orange in them that I like (rare!) so this is a must for me.
- Free! Printables! Cathy Z is one of my favorite people and fellow fall lover. She’s got a “guide to her free October printables” HERE that you can check out and enjoy.
- This year I’ve fallen back in love with dotted cardstock. I can’t stop using it! Here is one by BoBunny in a particularly pumpkin-y shade of orange at scrapbook.com
- Finally, I’ve got to mention True Story! My all new, guest instructor and video lesson packed class starts NEXT WEEK! So be sure to check it out and join us – it’s going to be loads of fun and a really helpful class I am so proud of. Find the info here.
These are five of my fall favorites in my crafty world – how about you? Do share!!