Witch Kraft is the title of this week’s challenge.
For my card base I:
1. Embossed a piece of foil cardstock
2. Painted it black, dried it, sanded off raised areas
3. Applied alcohol inks and dabbed here and there
4. Covered in Crackle Paint (clear) and let dry
5. Coated in a mixture of PPA and gold paint
6. Added a bit of green paint
Then all I did was to add on the kraft word stickers, stamped images, and stitch it to the base! This was a lot of fun and I love that I used the word witch and the kraft color – both words from this week’s challenge!
This week won’t you join in the creative fun and get your witch kraft on? Simon is, as always, offering a generous $50 voucher that will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries each week. Join the fun by creating a project this week – and for your chance to win a $50 voucher you should hop on over and join in the challenge here.