This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I love Friday list posts. I think they’re fun! Today I’m going to share
five seven (random) good things.
1. Shoes, glorious shoes! I love that these look kinda like doily inspired flats.
2. Rhonna’s new iPhone app! Loving it so far – here is a video. I’m going to write up a review in a few weeks once I feel really comfortable with it and try printing pics with it too.
3. Melissa is at it again! I will be instagramming + blogging my adventures in Vegas (in about 10 days – eeek!) but right now Melissa Stinson has a ROCKIN, frequently updated CHA peeks page. Check that out here.
5. New Elle’s Studio kit! Ooh I’m liking the looks of this one.
6. DISTRESS MARKERS IN SEASONAL COLORS. Yeah, that one required all-caps. I can tell you, these are AMAZING and I’m so very happy to have them in my stash. The seasonal colors have become favorites of mine, and these are so amazing for detail stamping – well let’s just say I am in love.
That’s it for today! Next week I’ll have a kids list for you (fave books, movies, etc. of the moment). Have a great weekend.