Over the next three weeks I’ll be sharing TEN all new projects inspired by fall. Today, I’ve got a cute little gift tag, and a video that shows me making the tag too!
- I got my limited edition Tim Holtz fall 2011 distress inks- and I’m loving them! used 2 of the 3 on this tag. They are EXCELLENT with my scattered straw distress products.
- The Ranger Perfect pearls biscotti spray I use is fabulous – adds a golden-ish glimmer that doesn’t show up well in photos.
- the goosebump spray I use dries clear + shiny and resists! So you see how it looks darker – that’s because the stain I then use over the tag doesn’t stick to it!
- The star tag at bottom is from www.shopellesstudio.com – its’ one of their new halloween line tags!
- want to see full supply list? It’s at the bottom of this post…
just in case you couldn’t tell – the video is double speed. I don’t create quite that fast.
Now all I need to do is attach this to a bag ‘o candy and mail it!
10 thoughts on “10 new projects for fall | giftcard #1”
Cute tag. I ordered Tim’s limited edition distress ink and should be receiving it today or tomorrow. Anxious to play with them. I vaguely remember when “The Monster Mash” was released. There was actually a dance for it similar to the dance Mashed Potatoes but with monster like movements. Just a bit of trivia for you.
super cute! can’t wait to try all those things in SJ!
this is awesome. broke so can’t get the inks yet, but they look AWESOME! love the purple and orange especially. stressed, too. aaagh! 🙂 this will do the trick. I think I’ll improvise and make some tags for the kids’ lunchboxes. I’ve never stitched on paper; I will put my machine to the test 🙂 thanks!!!
Just love it! Thanks for a great video.
Cute tag! I was able to order the new distress inks and cannot wait to play with them. I also just picked up that leaf die which I just love.
Cannot wait to see what else you have created. TFS
A great autumn tag! Love the new distress inks, too 🙂
Love your tag. I have never used the goosebumps before but have been curious about them.
Inspiration! I gotta get some of that Goosebumps spray! Too cool,
Love it May
Great video – especially the music! What type of glue did you use behind the leaves? Just a form of tacky? The new ink colors look great – I’m addicted to the inks! Thanks for sharing.
Comments are closed.