Today ends our 2 week spring break. Tomorrow is back to school for Elizabeth. I’m looking over my iphone photos, thinking about what to order, making mental notes for scrapbook layouts… and wow. It was a BUSY vacation!! Here’s a few highlights:
- Overnight trip to Monterey (Aquarium, mostly)
- Art days at home + one full art day at Grandma’s
- meeting Auntie Briana’s baby horses + many more horsies
- Going to see Hop with daddy (everyone loved this – especially me who didn’t have to go)
- visit from the Easter Bunny
- Too many calories (so worth it)
- E looses her 4th tooth! (and also gets food poisoning… ugh)
- I prepare for loads of classes (more on that tomorrow!)
- Jason’s birthday!
- 2 girls from class have birthday parties that Miss E attends
- I get closer to cleaning studio completely than EVER before!! Still working!!
So yeah… lot going on here. I’ve put my favorite iPhone photos into a video montage if you’d like to see… there’s family fun pics + crafty sneak peeks too…
Hope you liked that video. So, how was your Easter?
11 thoughts on “Spring Break 2011”
An amazing day of being with family, where for once, everyone just gets along. Nice dinner, nice conversations. Thanks for asking! 🙂
Oh may – now I must go find calamari. Your photos from monterey aquarium brought back memories of days gone by. Looks like all of you had a blast!
Happy Easter. Ps – your choice of music is excellent!
Great pics and great video!
My Easter was lovely. So different this year with Mom living with us. Traditional ham for dinner, and it was yummy. Mr. Holland’s Opus, which I’d never seen, later that evening. Being together. So delightful. I’m glad you had a good two weeks and made some happy memories.
That adorable little face makes me smile every time I see it!
Fun photos! Looks like everyone was having a large time during Spring Break. Love the music too. Would you like to share song and artist?
Looks like lots of fun and lots of good food (except for the food poisoning incident)! You keep going on that studio (purple chair…………purple chair). My DH worked for the better part of 2 days cleaning and spiffing up everything outside so the place looked great for our family lunch – 26 people on the patio – smiling faces – happy hearts.
May, your daughters always look truly happy, not just camera smile happy, but really, truly happy. Great photos!
Wow! You pack alot into your Spring Break! It looked like a great time was had by all! Oh, except that one day.
It looks like you had a full 2 weeks. You got some great photos & looking at that yummy food has made me hungry lol. Thanks for sharing.
Sounds like a wonderful break. We still have another week of school holidays here. I get back just in time for ‘May with May’!
Comments are closed.