That pretty much sums up the last few days of my life! Kitting stuff up early because I want to be *SURE* I have everything I need for National Scrapbook Day (I’ll be at Stamper’s Corner in Elk Grove, CA teaching!), and cleaning because…
well there’s some outta control messiness!!
Of course I’ve also been sneaking in some crafty-ness… and some play time as week #2 of Spring Break rolls along. Yes – at E’s school spring break is 2 weeks long, and they have other breaks too, and a shorter summer. I *love* this. I think it’s great to have more little breaks vs that big 3 months of summer deal.
Speaking of summer, I’m also dreaming up my new classes (both on-line and in-person!!!) and having quite a good time at that.
But first! Back to the scary closet (as it’s known here)… the one with crime scene tape on it. I’ve been taping my progress and I’ll be sure to share once I find the back corner. So far my discoveries include:
- my biking gloves that J has been asking “where are those” for 6+ months.
- 7, no 8 FULL scotch tapes
- some Fiskars punches (new in pkg!) I’ll have to give-away later this week
- other give-away treasure you’re sure to love (again – stay tuned!)
- Shelves for my class supplies/kits so my dining room is not also my storage annex!
- 100000 doilies. honestly. I love them for crafting but this is embarrassing.
- 5429 greeting cards
I’ll keep purging and cleaning… I’m close to the back wall I just know it! If I disappear, just throw a rope inside…