Sometimes when I look through my supplies, I look for inspiration. I look at what I’ve got and see if an idea sparks – and run with it! This is a great way to get going if you’re unsure what to create next. In this case, a tag sticker (from Pipsticks) inspired my creation.
Note that I am using affiliate links in this post. For this project, I really did make this up as I went along! I used:
- Luggage tag sticker (pipsticks)
- Thick acetate (.020 found on amazon)
- wool felt
- sequins (28 Lilac Lane – available at many shops)
- embroidery floss & needle
I have a full how-to video on YouTube.
- Pre-punch the acetate (once cut out)
- Stitch with felt around all but one side
- Insert sequins
- Finish stitching
- Add any final touches
- Add button & thread to attach to suitcase
I will now add my contact info onto the acetate in sharpie (permanent) marker and off I go!
This was such a fun project – I really want and need to do more with felt + stitching! What kind of craft supply are you hoping to use more often?
One thought on “let’s go shaker tag”
that is so fun May!
Comments are closed.