It’s been quite a week! Last week we brought back our holiday party (such fun!), this week Becca got glasses, there was loads of rain (yay!), and Elizabeth has pneumonia. So in other words – always expect the unexpected!
I’m toying around with the idea of a list based Friday post. I’m toying around with a lot of things actually – from ways to get more content here to being more effective in general to cutting down on my sugar intake. Anyhow. This week I present five craft products I am using like crazy.
1. Dina Wakley acrylic paints. I love taking white acrylic paint and just adding spray/mist to it for color. But these paints are so thick, rich, and the colors so beautiful I can’t help myself.
2. Ranger Texture Paste- it is light, dries quick, soaks up color mediums beautifully, and I’ve gone through 3 containers now. Re-ordering here in my world is the ultimate endorsement!
3. Sakura field watercolor set. The best, and my favorite way to add sheer colors and layer onto the things I make.
4. Fiskars desktop trimmer. Oh there are newer ones, and I’ve used and liked other models and brands. But here’s the thing. I only lasted 2 weeks without this one (mine, an original maybe even prototype perhaps finally broke after 6-7+ years)… and I ordered a new one.
5. PPA. People ask about liquid adhesive all the time… matte finish PPA is THE stuff. It seals. Is archival. Dries invisible. People ask all the time and the answer has not changed in MANY years. This is the stuff.