1. We should talk about this soon… there’s a (rescued) puppy in my house. I’ve got thoughts to share, just not quite ready to dive into that post so let’s keep this crafty!
2. Shimelle’s collection is super cute – and hitting stores soon. Want to see it? Check it out here on the AC blog.
3. Simon Says Stamp has a new release today!! I’m loving these new goodies and can’t wait to try them out.
4. Speaking of stamps – in LOVE with these Winnie & Walter stamps!! Not sure how I’ve crafted without them all these years.
5. Still having a blast creating up a storm for Camp Scrap – if you’re in class our next chat is Saturday morning – be sure to pop on by!
4 thoughts on “Five things this Friday:”
One word May ….. ADORABLE !!!
Excited about Shimelle’s collection and waiting to see the Simon Says Stamp release too. Those Winnie and Walter stamps are so cute and look versatile. Cute puppy, enjoy. Michelle t
Love that puppy!
And I’ve already pre-ordered Shimelle’s collection!
Do you know what would be fun …. a May collection?!
Adorable puppy! Love Shimelle and thank you so much for the shout out for Scenery: Big Bang Confetti! So happy you are enjoying it!
Comments are closed.