I had a completely different post planned, but this morning dealing with geyser in front yard and getting kids off to school has that plan delayed. I’ll post a project later this afternoon instead (email subscribers – you’ll see it tomorrow)
5. Just one week until my new workshop starts! Are you joining me? I hope so! Info + register here. I’ve just decided (because really, it would be SO fun) next week will be “kit-tastic” week and I’ll be sharing nonstop kit fun! So don’t miss that. If you have requests leave a comment and let me know!!!
4. Have you seen Claudine Hellmuth’s new Christmas papercrafting kit? it is TOO cute!
3. Simon Says Stamp revealed their October card kit! Excited to see this one in person – I see a lot of potential!
2. Macaron trinket boxes? SERIOUSLY?! I already ordered two (pink and purple) – you can check them out here. When I ordered I promised I’d give them away as gifts… but who am I kidding? They’re so totally mine.
1. If you’re an Ali Edwards December Daily fan – might wanna get yours pre-ordered! Studio Calico has all the info here. e
Well, I’m off to
help watch J fix this problem and send him back to work. Then it’s into the studi
5 thoughts on “Friday: five links”
I have signed up for your Kit-tastic class and I can’t wait. I have so much stuff I don’t know what to do with it. Please don’t tell the hubs! 🙂
However, I will be traveling for work during some of the class; will I be able to refer back to what I missed?
I am definitely looking forward to your class!
Sounds like you had too much water today…we had the opposite problem a few weeks ago- no water! Interesting for about a week while the well was redone. Hope yours is all fixed!
while the class ends after four weeks, the materials don’t disappear so you are able to return and download, read, and otherwise refer to these materials at any point in time. Glad to have you joining in!
I’ve been signed up for class since registration opened-can’t wait for another May class. But I’ve been stalling in making up a kit. I feel so overwhelmed with my stash-it’s too much & I have a hard time throwing away. I’ve been plugging away with using it but know kits would be so helpful. I guess all that to say I’m looking forward to class and getting some inspiration.
Another one who signed up the minute registration opened! Can’t wait!
Comments are closed.