I have had the pleasure of being a guest instructor at Masterful Scrapbook Design- and let me tell you it is a really fantastic experience. I strongly recommend it, and today we have a great subscription offer for Camp Scrap participants. There’s also more! Leave a comment on this post and you’ll be entered for the chance to win a 6-month membership at Masterful Scrapbook Design where experienced page designers break it all down so that you can immediately start applying their techniques and ideas to your own scrapbook pages.
A 6-month subscription to Masterful Scrapbook Design saves you $24. PLUS click here to subscribe in July 2012 and save $5 on the 6-month subscription with coupon code MSDCAMPSCRAP .
Upcoming topics and teachers:
- Telling Stories (July, 2012) with Noell Hyman, Celeste Smith, Audrey Neal, Emily Pitts, and Karen Grunberg
- Inspiration Sources and Applications (August, 2012) with Summer Fullerton, Betsy Sammarco, Dina Wakley, Erin Clayton and Lynnette Penacho
- On Trend (September, 2012) with Corrie Jones, Kim Watson, Doris Sander, Amber Ries, and Tiffany Tillman
- Finding and Evolving Your Style (October, 2012) with Lisa Dickinson, Leah Farquharson, Sara Gleason, Audrey Neal, and Emily Pitts
- Scrapbooking Older Photos (November, 2012)
- Page Layout (December, 2012)
Click here to subscribe today and get ideas and lessons in multiple formats so that you read, listen, and/or view on your device of choice at your convenience.
P.S. There’s one more bonus if you subscribe in July, 2012. Email us with your receipt and mention “Camp Scrap” to get the Art Journaling Looks issue free. It includes a 40-page seminar and accompanying video that surveys the topic with 30+ layouts from digital and paper scrapbookers and art journalers Tangie Baxter, Dina Wakley, Paula Gilarde, Julie Ann Shahin, and Vicki Walters. In this issue each of these teachers presented an illustrated focus lesson, contributed to an annotated gallery, and participated in an hour long webinar that’s recorded for immediate viewing/listening.