1. There are mega digi sales going on this weekend ladies & gents. If you’re joining in my hybrid class that starts next week – you might look for a goodie or two at www.houseof3.com (40% birthday sale!). I’d also suggest scooting over to www.designerdigitals.com this weekend. Saturday the 20th they’re having all-day chats with their superstar team of designers – AND during chats giving away digi freebies and EVERYTHING is 30% off too. WHOA.
Secret: At 9pm EST on Saturday the 20th (That’s 6pm West Coast time) in the www.designerdigitals.com chat room I’m going to pop in and give away a seat in my Hybrid Class!!! That’s right if you come over & join in you could win. Don’t be late! (link to class info: http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/gohybrid.php)
2. I’m neck deep in double secret stuff. In the best ways. Sorry to tease, but I’m kinda sorta excited.
3. my precious. If I look like the photo above at all right now, well… gollum and I each have our own tastes but I like to think if distress inks existed in lord of the rings, they’d totally be like that magic ring except for good.
4. If #3 has you lost or confused let me explain in more normal terms: I’ve been playing with the 12 new colors of Tim’s distress inks since CHA. Yes, I’m an insanely lucky girl and I have I ever mentioned I love my jobs?! The colors are off the hook awesome and I can’t say enough good things. For my rave review of these inks check out my newest article here: http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/2010/02/19/tim-holtz-distress-inks-12-new-colors-to-love/
5. Funny thing about that ink pad Gollum is holding. I found an extra one while I was cleaning up here just now. Magic Fairies? Good people at Ranger slipped me two at the show? Hand of fate? I don’t know, but I do know I oughta share. It could be yours, if you simply leave a comment here & tell me what you’d do with a tumbled glass ink pad.
and don’t forget! 9pm EST Saturday the 20th for a chance to win a spot in class!!