What I have done today:
- put on possibly the most kickin’ pot of pinto beans evah. We’ll see how they taste in 4-6hrs…
- texted my sister 14 times. It’s the only way of communication with her. those crazy kids.
- texted my husband 4 times
- felt glad I am not having to pack at this moment to go to CHA in Chicago!
- checked on our BBQ e-vite to see who’s coming and not coming
- drinking cup of coffee for 1st time in weeks
- read all my blog feeds. LOVE GOOGLE READER!
- ordered some my little pony DVDs for my niece. Because she NEEDS them, and I want my sister to go through the same theme song torture I live out near daily. 🙂
- talked to my mom about (hooray!) our US Art Quest order that arrived at her place today
- blog about what I’m doing/not doing
- see neighbor outside, decide chatting with her sounds much more fun than to-do list.
What I have not done:
- prepared the studio for a sleep-over guest (my fave aunt!!!)
- cleaned anything in honor of said guest. Who, I should mention will be here at any moment…
- work of any kind
- figured out my last 2 pages for week#3 handout for future class
- returned e-mails
- read the Nikon D60 manual I swore I’d read by last week
- trimmed the plants in backyard I swore I was doing today
- go to gym
- make grocery list
In other words, this morning has been a “I feel like…” morning and not an especially efficient one. Ah well, there’s always the hope that this cup of coffee will kick my rear into gear…