Today I’m talking about Dylusions Ink Sprays. I *ADORE* them, and I’ve been using them a ton this summer. I’ve created a video showing how I use them:
[link to youtube]
Here’s a card I made just after making the video:
1. cover watercolor paper with dylusions in both greens
2. use water + stencil on background
3. stamp in black archival ink (leaves), apply water brush to them (to lighten)
4. stamp with perfect medium, then brush on perfect pearls (some leaves)
5. on separate piece of watercolor paper stamp in black archival ink leaves and flowers. Color with dylusions ink, cut out, adhere to card with foam tape.
6. spritz with perfect pearls mist
Here is the second project as seen in the video-
If you have questions – please feel free to leave a comment here! you’ll be seeing more with them here on my blog for sure.
Today’s post is sponsored by Blue Moon Scrapbooking
With new items coming in all the time, fast service, and free shipping (within 48 states of USA) for all orders over $50 – they’re one of my favorite spots to shop! You can find the supplies I used today there, as well as lots of new products coming in all the time. You can check out their selection of Dylusions products here.