A current favorite supply? Water color paper. Give me some water color paper and color mediums and I’ll go color crazy! Even better, I can take a computer font and use my ScanNCut to get nearly instant words ready to play with.
Supplies needed: Watercolor paper, color mediums (blendable with other colors), cardstock, black ink, thread, stamp, and ScanNCut
Here is my finished card-
1. Scan, then cut out word/shape using watercolor paper
2. Color as desired with fluid mediums
3. Color background with stamp and color mediums, add splatter. Then stitch around the edges.
4. Stitch background onto 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ cardstock card base.
5. Edge word with black ink (bold tip pen), then attach with foam adhesive to card
I am a paid consultant for Brother International Corporation and have received a ScanNCut from Brother to evaluate. However, the opinions expressed are entirely my own and based on my use of the product.