I thought I’d share my June wish list ‘o fun with you today.
1. Go to Santa Cruz Boardwalk with girls
2. Go “u-pick” olallieberries.
3. Scrapbook more Disneyland stuff – just because.
4. Figure out my new-to-me (Brother nx-600) sewing machine, enjoy the 3hr new machine owner class tomorrow.
5. Did I mention more scrapbooking just because? That’s high on the list!
6. Read the new Plum mystery coming. June 23. woo hoo!!!
7. Sew myself a skirt or dress (with above mentioned machine)
8. Read at least 4 of these books sitting in my studio waiting TBR (to be read). Dying for Chocolate will be a gym cardio read- I think it’s fitting to read such a title while burning calories.
That’s eight fun things I can think of for June. From now on I’m making more FUN lists – and sticking to them same as I do the work lists!!
I’ll be back tomorrow with a new give away, scrapbook layout (just for fun), and winners from previous contests. Have something fun you’re doing this month? Have a summer reading suggestion? You know I’d LOVE to hear it!!